Walking With Purpose
Ladies Bible Studies!
Perfect for ladies of all ages. Come ready to learn, laugh and lighten your load
2023-2024 "Walking with Purpose"
3 Excellent Studies - You choose!
Introductory - Opening Your Heart
- Begins Monday, September 25, 2023.
- Monday evenings from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm in the Parish Center, includes weekly Fall; Winter sessions.
- A foundational course, designed for women who are new to "Walking with Purpose" as well as those with more experience in Bible Study.
- Join us as we take a deeper dive into the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us. Regardless of previous Bible study experience, we recommend all participants new to Walking with Purpose begin with this study. Sign up today and bring a friend!
Intermediate - Keeping in Balance
- Begins Sunday September 24, 2023.
- Sunday mornings from 10:30 am-12:00 pm in the Parish Center, includes weekly Fall;Winter sessions.
- Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard tobalance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives. This study will take us on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges.
- Join us as we explore biblical ways that we can manage life, pace and pressure while living with calmness and steadiness.
Advanced - Ordering Your Priorities & Rooted and Radiant
- Begins Monday,September 25, 2023. Monday evenings from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm in the Parish Center, includes weekly Fall; Winter sessions.
- Ordering Your Priorities: Building a Life Well Lived is an immensely practical Bible study that will help you put the most important things first. We’ll begin by paying attention to the One who made us, because He can best tell us what we need for our lives to run well. Rooted and Radiant was written for any woman who wants to live her life grounded in Jesus Christ.
- In this Bible study, we learn the book of Colossians verse by verse. We will seek to understand the challenges that faced the Colossians,recognizing that they are remarkably similar to our own challenges today.
View a short video to hear about the experience two participants had attending these excellent courses. Click on these links:
To learn more about this wonderful women's ministry, visit walkingwithpurpose.com