Mater Dei CYO
Mater Dei CYO Sports Program
CYO Sports is one component of our parish’s comprehensive youth ministry program which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious teachers and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic faith.
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of catholic values among athletes, parents, and coaches.
- Assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social, and physical needs of young people.
- Encourages our youth to appreciate the talents they possess, and challenges them to share these strengths with their community.
- Allow our student athletes to witness the life of a Christian in their coaches and adult leaders.
- Encourage our youth to become responsible members of their faith to our community.
President: Jeffrey Benner
Athletic Director: Ed Ward
St. Rose of Lima Parish, St. Maria Goretti Parish and St. Stanislaus Parish CYO have joined together…Three into One!
Growing – Praying – Serving – Playing
Any child that is a member of St. Rose of Lima Parish is eligible to participate.