WE ARE GOD'S FAMILY!
2019 PARISH MISSION - March 3 at 7 p.m. and March 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Featured Speaker: Mr. Damon Owens
We are excited to welcome Mr. Damon Owens to St. Rose for a dynamic and inspiring 2-day Parish Mission. Familes, teens, singles, seniors, young adults, couples and all who are seeking JOY in their lives are cordially invited to join us for his compelling talks!
SUNDAY, MARCH 3 @ 7:00 p.m. - The Joy to Be
MONDAY, MARCH 4 @ 7:30 p.m. - Family Keys to Life & Love
Click BELOW to view a preview video!
Click HERE to view Mr. Owens Biography
READ MORE about the monthly Faith Forum speaker series!
MARDI GRAS - Ladies come enjoy a fun night out! - MARCH 5
6:30 Pm in the Fr. Murphy Room. Bring an appetizer or dessert to share and BYOB. Enjoy food & fellowship!
Walking With Purpose LADIES Coffee Connect - APRIL 8
FOOD for CHRIST 2019 "Feed and Be Fed 100"
As a caring faith community, in 2019, as we celebrate the 100th Jubilee of St. Rose Parish, we have set a goal of collecting 100,000 servings of food to feed those that are struggling with food insecurity in our community. We have already received an astounding 26,513 servings of food. Way to go St. Rose family! What can you do?
- Each week, when you shop for your family, purchase one extra non-perishable food item to FEED those in need.
- Bring food donations to Mass and place them in the donation bin in Church, and BE FED by the Word of God.
All non-perishable food is appreciated. Items most needed in February:
• Canned Proteins (chicken, salmon, SPAM, sardines, tuna, beef stew, etc.)
• Quinoa, Couscous, Barley, Brown Rice
• Soup and Stock (chicken, vegetable, beef)
For more information click HERE