Mater Dei CYO
MARCH 14 CYO DANCE CANCELED!
PLEASE NOTE - Out of an abundance of caution, the St. Rose Dance Supporting Mater Dei CYO originally scheduled for Saturday, March 14, has been cancelled.
REGISTRATION for SPRING 2020 SPORTS is now open!
Scroll down for more information
CYO Spring Sports include:
- Track Grades K thru 8
- Baseball Grades 5 thru 8
- Softball Grades 5 thru 8
- High School Co-Ed Volleyball
The registration fee is $95, Sub-Novice Track is $45.
Please note! Families must be registered in their respective parish: St. Rose of Lima, St. Maria Goretti or St. Stanislaus, and students (Grades K thru 8) must be enrolled in Catholic School, Private Catholic School or their respective Parish PREP program.
Practices begin March 1st and early registration is encouraged!
Go to www.materdeicyo.sportssignup.com to register. Avoid the late fee and register today! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
St. Rose of Lima Parish, St. Maria Goretti Parish and St. Stanislaus Parish CYO have joined together…Three into One!
Growing – Praying – Serving – Playing
Any child that is a member of St. Rose of Lima Parish is eligible to participate.
The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) provides spiritual, athletic and social activities for the young people of our parish. Adults coach, encourage and support our youth. Dedicated youth representatives and adult advisors share ideas and plan upcoming events at monthly board meetings. CYO also offers community service projects and social opportunities for our parish youth. With the help of parents and other parish volunteers, our youth find fellowship and fun among their peers. Contact Bob Romano for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-485-7098.
CYO Sports is one component of a parish’s comprehensive youth ministry program which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious, teachers, and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic faith.
Such a program:
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents, and coaches
- Assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social and physical needs of young people
- Encourages young people to appreciate the gifts that they possess, and challenges them to share these gifts with their community
- Allows youth to witness the life of Christian discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders
- Encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community